What's your love story? How long have you been married? Share in the comment section. XXOO
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mark and I fell in love at first sight. I was a nurse working at Utah Valley Hospital, his mother was my patient. He asked me out while she was still in the hospital. We begain dating and our love and friendship really started to grow. We dated for 6 years--those years I cherish.
We became engaged on our 6th anniversary of dating. We were at Sundance and he got down on one knee and asked me to be his eternal companion. Ninety days later, we were married and sealed in the Salt Lake temple.
One of the most wonderful things about my sweet husband is that he always makes me feel like his new bride.
The true romance and love story is truly in the years since we've been married. It's not very difficult to date and be engaged. Being married is a very different thing. Mark has always made me feel loved, adored and secure. No matter what the circumstance, I am always his sweetheart.
Staying close to the Lord and the Church always makes our union stronger. The more correct choices I make, the greater capacity I have to love and be loved.
Good luck! You are embarking on the most extraordinary adventure. Savor every moment.
Richard & I were in the same family home evening group at Ricks College the fall semester. I barely new who he was, because he was always working on Monday nights. The second semester I had determined that I was not going to the girl ask boy dance because it seemed each time I went out, the young man became too serious too fast. Walking to welfare meeting one day (I was R.S. pres.), the Elders Quorum pres. suggested I ask Richard. He had just been dumped by his fiance and was not looking to get serious. Perfect! I donned my overalls, grabbed my ukalele and drove to the dairy where he was milking cows. I sang his invitation to the tune 'Old McDonald Had a Farm'. He later presented me with an 'Acowdamy Award' for best moosical performance in a barn. A month later we were engaged. Three months later we were married in the Logan Temple. Guess it was meant to be. His roommates claimed that since I grew up on a dairy, I was the only one who could stand the dairy smell in his truck. Now that's romance.
2 comments:
Mark and I fell in love at first sight. I was a nurse working at Utah Valley Hospital, his mother was my patient. He asked me out while she was still in the hospital. We begain dating and our love and friendship really started to grow. We dated for 6 years--those years I cherish.
We became engaged on our 6th anniversary of dating. We were at Sundance and he got down on one knee and asked me to be his eternal companion. Ninety days later, we were married and sealed in the Salt Lake temple.
One of the most wonderful things about my sweet husband is that he always makes me feel like his new bride.
The true romance and love story is truly in the years since we've been married. It's not very difficult to date and be engaged. Being married is a very different thing. Mark has always made me feel loved, adored and secure. No matter what the circumstance, I am always his sweetheart.
Staying close to the Lord and the Church always makes our union stronger. The more correct choices I make, the greater capacity I have to love and be loved.
Good luck! You are embarking on the most extraordinary adventure. Savor every moment.
Richard & I were in the same family home evening group at Ricks College the fall semester. I barely new who he was, because he was always working on Monday nights. The second semester I had determined that I was not going to the girl ask boy dance because it seemed each time I went out, the young man became too serious too fast. Walking to welfare meeting one day (I was R.S. pres.), the Elders Quorum pres. suggested I ask Richard. He had just been dumped by his fiance and was not looking to get serious. Perfect! I donned my overalls, grabbed my ukalele and drove to the dairy where he was milking cows. I sang his invitation to the tune 'Old McDonald Had a Farm'. He later presented me with an 'Acowdamy Award' for best moosical performance in a barn. A month later we were engaged. Three months later we were married in the Logan Temple. Guess it was meant to be. His roommates claimed that since I grew up on a dairy, I was the only one who could stand the dairy smell in his truck. Now that's romance.
Post a Comment